Escorted Small Group Holidays & Tours
Travel in small groups of like-minded people with expert guides.
10 days from £5350pp plus international flights.
Explore the city of Quito before heading off to Galapagos Islands for an unforgettable wildlife cruise.
- Relax in colonial Quito, including a guided tour
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 7 nights
- Small friendly motor sailing yacht with just 16 passengers
- Option to upgrade to more luxurious yacht
- Chances to swim and snorkel, often with curious seals!
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
8 days from £4000pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of game drives, boat rides and walking safari in South Luangwa in the emerald season.
- An emerald season safari in South Luangwa National Park
- Available late January to end March
- Great value
- A superb mix of game drives, boat rides and walking safaris
- Run by the well-known Robin Pope Safaris
- Staying in two high quality, small camps
8 days from £5100pp plus international flights.
Robin Pope Safaris' famed walking mobile safari in South Luangwa, Zambia.
- One of the best - possibly THE best - walking safaris in Africa
- Walking safaris were pioneered in South Luangwa - they do them very well
- Robin Pope Safaris is one of the oldest and most respected companies here
- Camps, fly camps, walking and 4x4x safaris
- Set dates from June-Ocober (but book early to get a space!)
- Only six people per safari
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.