Experience Namibia's diverse landscapes, culture and wildlife, enjoy adventure activities and make new friends on this small group trip
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
Tracking black rhinos
Sunrise at Dune 45
After an hour long climb, watch as the shadows that fill the valley are banished with the rising of the sun. Golden sands turn a fiery red and the cold air is banished and replaced by desert heat.
Walvis Bay boat trip
A calm boat trip in Namibia's Walvis Bay lagoon where you'll be joined by pelicans, seals and dolphins. Finish off the trip with a delicious spread of oysters and bubbly.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £1595pp plus international flights.
A wonderful combination of Costa Rica's wildlife, scenery, adventure and beach all in an unforgettable fortnight
- Walk across hanging bridges in the rainforest
- Cruise the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- Opportunities for ziplining, horse riding and gondola rides
- Watch monkeys, sloths, birds and, with luck, the resplendent quetzal
- Relax on the glorious Pacific coast
- Guided hikes in Arenal and Monteverde national parks
10 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A high quality, fully serviced mobile Botswana safari including Okavango Delta, Moremi and Chobe National Park.
- A high quality group mobile camping safari
- Superb game viewing in the Okavango Delta and Moremi
- Chobe NP and exciting river cruise
- Your camp chef makes great meals
- Maximum group size of seven
- Option to add on nights at Victoria Falls or Makgadikgadi Pans
4 days from £2850pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard a river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more