Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £5050pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park.
- Choice of 6 stunning properties
- Elephants often walk through Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Guided game drives and walking safaris
- Camps remain open December to January
15 days from £9000pp plus international flights.
A high quality small group guided holiday travelling by road and air to some of Namibia's highlights.
- See the towering iconic dunes of Sossusvlei
- Sample amazing seafood at the coast
- Search for desert-adapted elephant and black rhino in Damaraland
- Explore the vast Etosha National Park
- Visit fascinating landscapes of Namibia
- A mixture of road and air transfers
Small group holidays
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more