Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, you will get an insight into India's wildlife.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
A great combination of culture and a 5-day scenic trek in Bhutan from Paro to Thimphu.
- Trek through alpine forest and rhododendron fields
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains
- Camp in private sites with your own cook and guide
- See the stunning Tigers Nest monastery
- Watch students practise traditional painting
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Spend a magical hour with the gorillas in Bwindi, Uganda, go for bird watching walks in the forest and stay at a small, homely lodge, all in just four days.
- Spend a magical hour with mountain gorillas
- Enjoy nature walks in the forest
- Stay in a spacious suite
- Enjoy breakfast on the terrace
- Fly to and from Bwindi to reduce travelling times
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
6 days from £5650pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park as you go in search of pumas and other wildlife.
- Fantastic wildlife adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay in a geodesic dome in an eco-camp in the park
- Daily excursions with two wildlife trackers/guides
- Accompanied by a professional photographer
- Visit the magnificent Grey Glacier, see blue icebergs on Grey Lake
- Seek out puma, fox, nandu, condor and guanaco
- Group limited to 5 people
10 days from £4950pp plus international flights.
Highlights of Ugandan wildlife including gorilla and chimp trekking.
- Exciting lodge-based small group trip
- High chance of seeing mountain gorillas
- Chimpanzee trek in Kibale
- Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel
- Game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- See tree-climbing lions in Ishasha
Small group holidays
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more