Red Panda Expedition
The endangered red panda is found only in remote locations in Asia and this is a rare chance to seek them led by an experienced naturalist guide
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Spend a magical hour with the gorillas in Bwindi, Uganda, go for bird watching walks in the forest and stay at a small, homely lodge, all in just four days.
- Spend a magical hour with mountain gorillas
- Enjoy nature walks in the forest
- Stay in a spacious suite
- Enjoy breakfast on the terrace
- Fly to and from Bwindi to reduce travelling times
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more