The Jaguar Safari
Spend time observing the wildlife of the Pantanal including cruise along the Cuiaba River to spot magnificent jaguars
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich wildlife and stunning scenery of Zambia's South Luangwa National Park, and the sheer majesty of Victoria Falls in this superb 11 day holiday.
- Superb wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park
- Get close to nature on exciting bush walks
- High quality accommodation throughout
- Marvel at the stunning Victoria Falls
- Take your pick of cruises and adrenalin activities at the falls
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
13 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
7 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
A 2-centre safari with expert Samburu and Masai guides, a superb wildlife and cultural experience.
- Superb wildlife viewing in two diverse areas - Samburu and the Masai Mara.
- Annual Migration is from July to October in the Masai Mara.
- Gorgeous lodges in exclusive private reserves.
- Night drives and bush walks allowed in private reserves.
- Families can include a half to 3 days of the Warrior Academy at no extra charge.
- Optional helicopter or hot air balloon trips.
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more