The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
This tasty treat combines Peru's most famous highlights and its delicious cuisine; a coupling no food-lover should even try to resist!
- Savour some of the finest Peruvian food and drink
- Take a cooking class with a professional chef
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Tour Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Shop in traditional markets
- Visit a brewery, coffee roastery and maize farm
6 days from £1900pp plus international flights.
A stunning luxury train trip through the Andes and out to the Ecuadorian coast.
- Watch the changing scenery from the comfort of the train
- Descend the switchbacks of the 'Devil's Nose'
- Meet the last ice merchant of Chimborazo
- Visit local communities
- Enjoy the gentle pace of the rail journey
15 days from £8300pp plus international flights.
See the best scenery and wildlife Namibia has to offer while staying in luxury accommodation and enjoying superb service - this is Namibia in luxury.
- Marvel at the wildlife in Etosha
- Meet the big cats of the AfriCat Foundation
- Enjoy adventure sports in Swakopmund
- Stay in luxury hotels, lodges and camps
- Go star gazing in the desert
Haven’t a clue what you want? In that case, the world’s your oyster - exciting! We have lots of ideas and we love sharing.Read more