Escorted Small Group Holidays & Tours
Travel in small groups of like-minded people with expert guides.
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
A 51-hour rail journey from Pretoria to Cape Town travelling on board the famous Rovos Rail, known for its luxurious accommodation and fine service.
- Travel aboard one of the world's most luxurious trains
- Relish the space and privacy of your suite
- Enjoy delicious food and wine
- Visit the famous diamond centre of Kimberley
- Scenic mountain and winelands of the Cape
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
8 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Gorillas, chimps and game on a group lodge-based safari in Uganda.
- Uganda's gorillas, chimps and game in a week
- Incredible chance to meet mountain gorillas
- Exciting chimpanzee trek
- Small group lodge-based trip.
- Game drives in Queen Elizabeth NP.
- Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel
- 2 domestic flights to reduce travel times
18 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
A small group trip combining safaris, adventure, culture and camping, travelling through deserts and valleys to the coast, with 4 magical nights camping in the bush.
- Watch wildlife at Etosha's waterholes
- Twyfelfontein's ancient rock art
- 4 nights camping
- Track desert-adapted black rhino
- Land and water-based adventures in Swakopmund
- Scenic landscapes
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.