Holiday Inspiration and Travel Ideas
Not sure where to go on holiday? Here is a bit of inspiration for you.
5 days from £1200pp plus international flights.
Visit one of the most beautiful places on earth, one of Brazil's natural marvels. This is a place like no other.
- Stunning natural scenery
- Boat tour along the lazy river
- Fresh and tasty seafood
- Visit the only desert littered with lakes
- Enjoy a simple and tasty lunch in Cabure
10 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
Before the Incas rose to power, Peru had other major civilisations, and on this holiday we immerse you in the history, art and architecture of those earlier cultures.
- Cable car ride to the magnificent Kuelap Fortress
- Trek to the spectacular Gocta Falls
- Chan Chán, once the world's largest adobe city
- Treasures from the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Museums with incredible indigenous art
- Guided tour of historic Lima
- Stay in a rural lodge with waterfall views
11 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Experience the wildlife of Nkhotakota, the stunning mountains of the Nyika Plateau before heading for the beauty and relaxation of Lake Malawi.
- Rugged wilderness and wildlife of Nkhotakota
- Stunning scenery of Nyika National Park
- Scenic flights over contrasting areas
- Exploring wildlife of foot and in safari vehicles
- Relaxing by the lake
- Swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear waters
- Explore Likoma on foot or on a mountain bike
11 days from £7100pp plus international flights.
A traditional game viewing safari in Botswana with the thrill of Vic Falls, nature walks and, of course, entrancing encounters with meerkats.
- Take in the impressive Victoria Falls
- Game viewing in the Selinda Reserve
- Wonderful wildlife and wilderness of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy the unique scenery of the Makgadikgadi salt pans
- Two chances to meet with meerkats
- Take a walk with San Bushmen
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.