Holiday Inspiration and Travel Ideas
Not sure where to go on holiday? Here is a bit of inspiration for you.
5 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
A guided hike though varied and scenic terrain in the Andes staying in delightful mountain lodges and haciendas.
- Hike through stunning volcanic Andean scenery.
- Stay in comfy lodges and haciendas each night.
- Reach the peak of Pasachoa (4,200m).
- Get to the lowest peak of Ruminahui (4,600m).
- Spot Andean condors, wild horses and other wildlife.
- Enjoy gorgeous landscapes including glaciers and Limpiopungo Lake.
- Choose from a 4 or 5 day itinerary without summiting Cotopaxi.
- Take 8 days to include summiting Cotopaxi.
11 days from £1850pp plus international flights.
A self drive adventure covering many of Namibia's best known highlights.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- Enjoy the freedom of self-drive
- Discover the many faces of Namibia
11 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A family adventure in Nepal jam-packed with variety - sightseeing, trekking, whitewater rafting and wildlife viewing.
- Guided tours in the Kathmandu Valley
- Full day tour of the lakeside city of Pokhara
- Exciting whitewater rafting through rapids
- Jungle activities and wildlife viewing in Chitwan
- Learn about Nepal's rich culture
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
Experience the wild, natural beauty of northern Mozambique, staying in two delightful lodges you're sure to love.
- Picnic on a deserted white sand beach
- Explore the faded colonial grandeur of Mozambique Island
- Swim, snorkel and dive in the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy life well off the beaten track
- Meet the local people on a village visit
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.