Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as beautiful beaches, meeting great people and fabulous vistas, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
4 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Enjoy a luxurious and exclusive stay at a gorgeous Relais & Chateaux hotel on one of Madagascar's finest beaches.
- Exclusive Relais & Chateaux beach hotel
- Nature reserve on your doorstep
- Tropical landscape including baobabs
- Numerous watersports
- Relaxing and romantic
6 days from £1,670pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
6 days from £600pp plus international flights.
Enjoy rest and relaxation on Kenya's beautiful Indian Ocean coast.
- Spend days relaxing and exploring
- Enjoy beautiful ocean views and sunsets
- Snorkel, swim, dive . . .
- Read our Guide to Zanzibar Beaches
7 days from £1600pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week on the south coast of Brazil including beaches, a scenic train journey and lovely hotels and lodges
- Take the Serra Verde Express through rainforest
- Spend a day relaxing on Ilha do Mel
- Savour fresh fish and seafood
- Beach life of Praia do Rosa
- Charming pousadas and stylish hotels
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more