Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep the little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and the Masai Mara
- Child friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
13 days from £2130pp plus international flights.
If you're an adrenalin junkie and love nature this holiday is for you. A rip roaring coast-to-coast adventure across Costa Rica!
- Cruise on the canals in Tortuguero National Park
- Raft class II-IV rapids on the Pacuare River
- Hike in the foothills of Arenal Volcano
- Soak in hot mineral springs
- Tackle the zip lines, via ferratas, bridges and swings of Rio Perdido's Canyon Adventure
- Relax on Playa Potrero beach
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more