Holiday Inspiration and Travel Ideas
Not sure where to go on holiday? Here is a bit of inspiration for you.
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
9 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Immerse yourself in Zambia's beautiful and beguiling South Luangwa Valley with daily walking and 4x4 safaris.
- Zambia's premier wildlife destination
- Combination of walking and 4x4 safaris
- Stay at four lovely bush camps
- See leopard, lion and wild dog
- Al fresco dinners and drinks round the campfire
- Opportunity to sleep out under the stars
12 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
See lemurs, chameleons and orchids, enjoy forest hikes, speedboat rides and relaxed beach time - all in just 12 precious days in Madagascar.
- Explore the lush eastern side of Madagascar
- Look for indris (the singing lemurs) and sifakas (the dancing lemurs) at Andasibe-Mantadia
- Search for the weird aye-aye near Palmarium Reserve
- Journey up the Pangalanes Channel
- Relax on the island of Sainte Marie
- Spot humpback whales from June to September
- Visit the pirates' cemetery!
19 days from £5300pp plus international flights.
This stunning, 19-day Southern Peru tour takes you to key sites including Machu Picchu and the Sacred valley, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and the Nazca Lines.
- Guided tours of major sites including Machu Picchu
- See the Nazca Lines for the air
- visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca
- Wonderful marine and bird life
- Explore historic Lima, Arequipa and Cusco
- Watch for condors in Colca Canyon
- Cross the Andes on a luxury train
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.