Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Spend a magical hour with the gorillas in Bwindi, Uganda, go for bird watching walks in the forest and stay at a small, homely lodge, all in just four days.
- Spend a magical hour with mountain gorillas
- Enjoy nature walks in the forest
- Stay in a spacious suite
- Enjoy breakfast on the terrace
- Fly to and from Bwindi to reduce travelling times
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
8 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Visit two of India's parks for the best chance you will have to see tigers in their natural environment!
- Visit Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks
- High chances of spotting tigers in the wild
- Look out for deer, leopard, sloth bear and hyena
- Watch for vultures in Bandhavgarh
- Lovely scenic forest and open grassland
- Wide choice of accommodation available at both parks
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more