Rio and Amazon Cruise
Explore Rio and the Amazon in one exciting luxury Brazilian adventure.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as the excitement of Rio, incredible wildlife viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Views over Rio
Wildlife of Brazil’s Amazon and Pantanal
Join a good guide and seek out wildlife in the Amazon rainforest and the Pantanal.
Cruise the Amazon River
An Amazon cruise is a very civilised way to experience the Amazon, combining wildlife viewing and forest walks with traditional riverboat accommodation, tasty food and excellent service.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £8,100pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
4 days from £2,465pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
8 days from £ On request pp plus international flights.
Experience life on board a luxury cruise ship on the Irrawaddy River, visiting Myanmar's ancient temples and pagodas and witnessing scenes of rural life.
- Spend a week aboard a luxury, all-suite river cruiser
- See the sun rise over the temples of Bagan
- See the 13-foot seated Buddha in Mandalay
- Spend time with local crafts people
- Join in with yoga or cookery classes Sanctuary Ananda
- Enjoy top quality cuisine
5 days from £1650pp plus international flights.
A rare opportunity to cruise through the fjords and channels of the Southern Ice Field to view immense glaciers, exploring on foot and by small boat for close-up views and observe flora and fauna.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to travel through stunning fjords
- See up to 14 glaciers
- Opportunity to explore the glorious Torres del Paine National Park,
- Travel through the ice of Calvo Fjord in an ice breaker
- Walk through the forest to Bernal Glacier, where you can touch the ice
- Look out for cormorants, sea lions and dolphins
- Stay in a comfortable, purpose-built ice vessel
Small group holidays
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more