Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
12 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A great opportunity to view tigers in the wild as well as see the iconic Taj Mahal - a majestic combination!
- Visit the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- See the Red Fort and the Baby Taj
- Two full days game viewing in Bandhavgarh National Park
- TIGERS !!! We certainly hope to see tigers!
- Range of jungle activities in Satpura National Park
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more