Easter Island Holiday
A valuable opportunity to learn about Rapa Nui's past and present with expert local guides
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as gaining insights into Rapa Nui culture and history, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
4 days from £950pp plus international flights.
Stay on remote Easter Island and discover its unique culture, engimatic moai and varied scenery with a local guide.
- See the famous moai and learn of their significance
- Learn about Rapa Nui culture
- See the site of the famous Bird Man competition
- Swim in the ocean off a beautiful beach
12 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
See the main sites and set off on foot into Myanmar's (Burma) Shan Hills on this varied and active holiday.
- Two days trekking in the Shan Hills
- See the temples of Bagan
- Meet different ethnic peoples
- Watch the sunset at U Bein bridge
- Boat trip on Inle Lake
15 days from £5800pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco, Quito & Inca sites with your guide
- Seven-night Galapagos cruise on a deluxe motor yacht
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- Take a boat trip on a stunning mangrove estuary
- Snorkel & kayak amongst incredible marine life
Haven’t a clue what you want? In that case, the world’s your oyster - exciting! We have lots of ideas and we love sharing.Read more