Machu Picchu and Galapagos
A winning combination of Machu Picchu, Peru's premier tourist destination, and the famed Galapagos Islands, one of the world's top wildlife locations
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as amazing archaeological sites, fascinating wildlife and fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
18 days from £6160pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
The very best of the north of India combined with a relaxing beach stay - perfect!
- Experience the vibrant city of Delhi
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Take a tour of historic Cochin
- Three days relaxing on beautiful southern beaches
6 days from £2465pp plus international flights.
Easter Island evokes a sense of wonder, its remote location, enigmatic statues, volcanic craters and Polynesian-inspired culture are all yours to explore.
- Spend five nights on one of the world's most remote islands
- See the enigmatic moai statues from the Rapa Nui culture
- Visit archaeological sites, caves and volcanic craters
- Swim or snorkel in the warm ocean
13 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
17 days from £6370pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of the magnificent scenery of Ecuador's southern highlands and the wildlife of the Galapagos.
- The rugged beauty of Cotopaxi National Park
- Exhilarating train ride through the Devil's Nose.
- The colonial splendour of Cuenca and Banos.
- See the mountains and valleys of Cajas National Park
- Witness the unique wildlife of Galapagos
- Enjoy cruising on the Beluga
Special Occasion Holidays
Indulge yourself for a big birthday, an anniversary, or your retirement. Now’s the time to take that special trip you’ve always dreamed of.Read more