Easter Island Extension
View Easter Island's enigmatic moai and trek a volcano's crater rim.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £2465pp plus international flights.
Easter Island evokes a sense of wonder, its remote location, enigmatic statues, volcanic craters and Polynesian-inspired culture are all yours to explore.
- Spend five nights on one of the world's most remote islands
- See the enigmatic moai statues from the Rapa Nui culture
- Visit archaeological sites, caves and volcanic craters
- Swim or snorkel in the warm ocean
10 days from £2,585pp plus international flights.
Before the Incas rose to power, Peru had other major civilisations, and on this holiday we immerse you in the history, art and architecture of those earlier cultures.
- Cable car ride to the magnificent Kuelap Fortress
- Trek to the spectacular Gocta Falls
- Chan Chán, once the world's largest adobe city
- Treasures from the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Museums with incredible indigenous art
- Guided tour of historic Lima
- Stay in a rural lodge with waterfall views
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more