Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
15 days from £5900pp plus international flights.
Mainland Ecuador is a rich blend of scenery, wildlife, culture and history and this holiday is designed to showcase these different aspects.
- Trekking in the rural Andean highlands
- Visit local communities
- Bird watching in the cloudforest
- Characterful accommodation
- three full days in the Amazon
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
7 days from £1750pp plus international flights.
A wonderful tour through the dry forest, baobabs and 'tsingy' of western Madagascar with chances to see unique wildlife species.
- Visit Madagascar's western dry region
- Unique, unworldly scenery of the tsingy
- See the famous Avenue of Baobabs
- Spot Madagascar's largest carnivore, the nocturnal fossa
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more