Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale
Venture deep into the wilderness to experience life in the bush watching game in different habitats and encountering wild chimpanzees
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
4 days from £4100pp plus international flights.
A gorilla express safari! With one gorilla trek and one golden monkey trek. A short, but action packed trip making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Our 'express' 4-day gorilla safari
- Unforgettable trek to the mountain gorillas
- Golden monkey trek
- Dramatic scenery of Volcanoes National Park
9 days from £5700pp plus international flights.
A Remote Africa Safaris wildlife and wilderness experience in South Luangwa.
- Exciting South Luangwa NP safari using Remote Africa Safaris
- 3 high quality camps in the quiet north of the park
- Game drives, bush walks, mountain biking and ...
- Night drives to experience the bush after dark
8 days from £6400pp plus international flights.
An excellent week's safari in Zambia's South Luangwa with owner-run Shenton Safaris camps.
- Shenton Safaris are a respected owner-run safari operation
- South Luangwa is one of the best parks in Africa
- Stay at high-quality Kaingo Camp and Mwamba bushcamp
- Known for excellent photographic hides
- Game drives and walks
- Excellent guides, hosting and cuisine
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more