Ruaha, Katavi and Mahale
Venture deep into the wilderness to experience life in the bush watching game in different habitats and encountering wild chimpanzees
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £5080pp plus international flights.
Spend time in two of Tanzania's finest but less-visited game reserves followed by several days at a gorgeous coastal lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- See the abundant wildlife of Ruaha and Selous Game Reserves
- Explore by 4x4, on foot and by boat
- Stay in small luxury camps enjoying the best levels of service
- Spend 4 days relaxing by the coast by a perfect sandy beach
- Take walks in the forest watching for monkeys and butterflies
10 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
8 days from £6400pp plus international flights.
An excellent week's safari in Zambia's South Luangwa with owner-run Shenton Safaris camps.
- Shenton Safaris are a respected owner-run safari operation
- South Luangwa is one of the best parks in Africa
- Stay at high-quality Kaingo Camp and Mwamba bushcamp
- Known for excellent photographic hides
- Game drives and walks
- Excellent guides, hosting and cuisine
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more