Meerkats and Much More
Meet meerkats, walk with San Bushmen, enjoy Okavango Delta game safaris and gaze on mighty Victoria Falls
Experiences you could have on this safari holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Meet the Meerkats
Meeting a colony of meerkats can be almost as rewarding as meeting a gorilla.
Walking with the San Bushmen
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Botswana’s zebra migration
The Makgadikgadi plays host to Botswana's zebra migration, the second largest zebra migration in the world.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £5000pp plus international flights.
From Victoria Falls to Chobe and the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
15 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including the mesmerising indri
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Get an insight into Malagasy life in the highlands
15 days from £1595pp plus international flights.
A wonderful combination of Costa Rica's wildlife, scenery, adventure and beach all in an unforgettable fortnight
- Walk across hanging bridges in the rainforest
- Cruise the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- Opportunities for ziplining, horse riding and gondola rides
- Watch monkeys, sloths, birds and, with luck, the resplendent quetzal
- Relax on the glorious Pacific coast
- Guided hikes in Arenal and Monteverde national parks
8 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Visit two of India's parks for the best chance you will have to see tigers in their natural environment!
- Visit Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks
- High chances of spotting tigers in the wild
- Look out for deer, leopard, sloth bear and hyena
- Watch for vultures in Bandhavgarh
- Lovely scenic forest and open grassland
- Wide choice of accommodation available at both parks
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more