Special Occasion Holidays
A wedding anniversary, your retirement, a big birthday . . . Celebrate special occasions with style and pizzazz.
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
15 days from £6450pp plus international flights.
Visit the contrasting landscapes of Chile; experience the Atacama desert, Chiloe Island and the jaw-dropping scenery of Patagonia and Torres del Paine.
- Explore the desolate landscape of Patagonia's magnificent Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay on Chiloe Island, with its painted houses, wooden churches and penguin colonies
- Visit El Tatio geysers and the lunar landscape in Atacama
- Cruise along the Chaques archipelago
- Fantastic hiking, horse riding and mountain biking
- Take a city tour of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
- Enjoy a vineyard tour and wine tasting
15 days from £1595pp plus international flights.
A wonderful combination of Costa Rica's wildlife, scenery, adventure and beach all in an unforgettable two-week holiday.
- Walk on hanging bridges in the rainforest
- Cruise the canals of Tortuguero
- Try ziplining, horse riding, boat trips ...
- Watch monkeys, sloths, birds and, with luck, the resplendent quetzal
- Relax on the glorious Pacific coast
- Guided hikes in Arenal and Monteverde
16 days from £9700pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for seven nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxurious hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site of Quito
- Explore the markets and landscapes of the Andes
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.