Classic Costa Rica
Costa Rica's highlights perfectly packaged for you to enjoy on this wonderful journey of discovery
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible landscapes, wildlife watching and beaches, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Zip lining in Costa Rica
Costa Rica Coffee Tour
Coffee is one of Costa Rica's biggest exports. Visit a farm and see how it evolves from the humble coffee bean to a delicious cup of coffee.
Beaches of Costa Rica
Costa Rica is blessed with an abundance of beaches on both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Some for swimming, some for surfing and some for just soaking up the sun.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week of nature walks, forest hikes, wildlife watching and thrilling adventure.
- Immerse yourself in the Costa Rican rainforest
- Cross hanging bridges high above the forest canopy
- Soak in mineral-rich thermal springs
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio
- Watch sloths and squirrel monkeys among the trees
- Swim beneath a waterfall
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
18 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
A small group trip combining safaris, adventure, culture and camping, travelling through deserts and valleys to the coast, with 4 magical nights camping in the bush.
- Watch wildlife at Etosha's waterholes
- Twyfelfontein's ancient rock art
- 4 nights camping
- Track desert-adapted black rhino
- Land and water-based adventures in Swakopmund
- Scenic landscapes
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
days from £pp
Costa Rica has an embarrassment of riches: beautiful, diverse landscapes from volcanoes to rainforest to beaches, incredible birds and wildlife, friendly people, and exciting activities. With our help, a tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica can be exactly what you want it to be!View itinerary
12 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
11 days from £7100pp plus international flights.
A traditional game viewing safari in Botswana with the thrill of Vic Falls, nature walks and, of course, entrancing encounters with meerkats.
- Take in the impressive Victoria Falls
- Game viewing in the exclusive Selinda Reserve
- Wonderful wildlife and wilderness of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy the unique scenery of the Makgadikgadi salt pans
- Two chances to meet with meerkats
- Take a walk with San Bushmen
14 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon and the best beaches in Brazil, with plenty of time fully to experience each place.
- Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of Rio
- Cruise to the amazing Meeting of the Waters
- Stay at a floating lodge in the Amazon
- Take walks and boat rides in the jungle
- Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous beaches and islands
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of island life
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more