Classic Costa Rica
Costa Rica's highlights perfectly packaged for you to enjoy on this wonderful classic journey of discovery.
Experiences you could have on this Classic Costa Rica holiday
As well as incredible landscapes, wildlife watching and beaches, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
Zip lining in Costa Rica
Costa Rica Coffee Tour
Coffee is one of Costa Rica's biggest exports. Visit a farm and see how it evolves from the humble coffee bean to a delicious cup of coffee.
Beaches of Costa Rica
Costa Rica is blessed with an abundance of beaches on both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Some for swimming, some for surfing and some for just soaking up the sun.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
Tortuguero National Park
Lomas del Volcan
Bahia del Sol
Playa Potrero, Guanacaste
Hotel Capitan Suizo
Si Como No
Trapp Family Hotel
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
12 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
14 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon and the best beaches in Brazil, with plenty of time fully to experience each place.
- Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of Rio
- Cruise to the amazing Meeting of the Waters
- Stay at a floating lodge in the Amazon
- Take walks and boat rides in the jungle
- Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous beaches and islands
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of island life
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week of nature walks, forest hikes, wildlife watching and adventure in Costa Rica
- Immerse yourself in the rainforest
- Cross hanging bridges in the forest canopy
- Soak in mineral-rich thermal springs
- Enjoy the beaches of Manuel Antonio
- See sloths, squirrel monkeys, toucans ...
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more