Ecuador and Galapagos Deluxe
Live it up in luxury accommodation on Ecuador's mainland and then in the Galapagos aboard a stylish yacht with a fine pedigree
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as seeing fabulous landscapes, encountering wildlife and staying in the best places, these are just some of experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Ecuador’s colourful markets
Why the Galapagos Islands should be on your bucket list
The Galapagos might not have made it onto your bucket list - yet - but delve this might make you change your mind.
Snorkel with sea lions, watch the dance of the blue-footed boobies, hike the Sierra Negra volcano and much, much more.
Haciendas of Ecuador
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
14 days from £11100pp plus international flights.
Tango in Buenos Aires, the stark wilderness of Patagonia, bucolic scenes in the Lake District and gauchos of The Pampas plus the very best hotels.
- See a tango show in Buenos Aires
- Explore Tierra del Fuego at the End of the World
- Cruise past icebergs and walk across a glacier
- Stay in the finest hotels
- Learn about gaucho culture on an estancia
- Travel the seven lakes route in the Lake District
- Expert local guides throughout
13 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
Visit some of the most iconic locations and exceptional landscapes in Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca - and do so in considerable style.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima & Arequipa
- Tour key archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury train journeys with incredible views
- Visit Lake Titicaca's Uros floating reed islands
- Look for Andean condors in Colca Canyon
- Learn about Peruvian history, art and culture
- Private guides on all excursions
- Gourmet food, stylish hotels
- First-class sleepers on the Belmond Andean Explorer
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
This is a fantastic safari, the trip of a lifetime. Stay in gorgeous lodges and safari camps and go on game drives in the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya and Tanzania's Serengeti.
- Superb, high-end Kenya and Tanzania safari
- Fly in comfort in a nine-seater executive class aircraft (within Kenya)
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Spend a night in a superb five-star hotel in Nairobi
- Game drives in Amboseli, Meru, Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Chance to see the Great Migration
6 days from £1900pp plus international flights.
A stunning luxury train trip through the Andes and out to the Ecuadorian coast.
- Watch the changing scenery from the comfort of the train
- Descend the switchbacks of the 'Devil's Nose'
- Meet the last ice merchant of Chimborazo
- Visit local communities
- Enjoy the gentle pace of the rail journey
15 days from £7200pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned and run the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in their natural environment
Take a walking safari in Zambia, trek the Inca Trail, raft in Costa Rica, horse ride in Chile, climb Kilimanjaro . . . It’s time to get out there!Read more