Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Luxury small group adventures by sea and river, guided by experts, in Antarctic, Brazil, Burma, Chile, and the Galapagos Islands.
10 days from £5350pp plus international flights.
Explore the city of Quito before heading off to Galapagos Islands for an unforgettable wildlife cruise.
- Relax in colonial Quito, including a guided tour
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 7 nights
- Small friendly motor sailing yacht with just 16 passengers
- Option to upgrade to more luxurious yacht
- Chances to swim and snorkel, often with curious seals!
15 days from £7200pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned and run the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in their natural environment
12 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
Experience the Brazilian Amazon from the comfort of your a motor yacht plus explore the exciting city of Rio.
- Experience the excitement and energy of Rio de Janeiro
- Guided visit of Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains
- Spend a week cruising on the Amazon River
- Take walks in the jungle by day and night
- Marvel at the 'Meeting of the Waters'
5 days from £1650pp plus international flights.
A rare opportunity to cruise through the fjords and channels of the Southern Ice Field to view immense glaciers, exploring on foot and by small boat for close-up views and observe flora and fauna.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to travel through stunning fjords
- See up to 14 glaciers
- Opportunity to explore the glorious Torres del Paine National Park,
- Travel through the ice of Calvo Fjord in an ice breaker
- Walk through the forest to Bernal Glacier, where you can touch the ice
- Look out for cormorants, sea lions and dolphins
- Stay in a comfortable, purpose-built ice vessel
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.