Eco Patagonia Hikes and Cruise
Explore by land and water as you discover the stunning scenery and vistas of Chile's Patagonia.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Voyage through the scenic northern Patagonian fjords. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, watch wildlife, soak in hot springs, explore Chiloe Island, see glaciers and icebergs.
- A magical and scenic cruise through fjords to the northern ice field of Patagonia
- Explore stunning rainforest-backed fjords and lagoons
- See fur seals and vast colonies of seabirds - and try to spot blue and humpback whales
- Spend a day on the San Rafael Lagoon: get close to icebergs
- Visit fishing villages and the craft market and museum in Quemchi
- Walk in the rainforest, bathe in hot springs
18 days from £6160pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
15 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
Culture, fabulous mountain scenery, plus thrilling rafting and wildlife viewing make this a superb Nepal holiday.
- Explore the markets and temples of Kathmandu
- Five days' scenic trekking in the Annapurnas
- Exciting rafting on the Trisuli River
- A chance to see Asiatic one-horned rhinos
- Stay in the small hill town of Bandipur
- Visit the 'monkey temple' of Swayambunath
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
Haven’t a clue what you want? In that case, the world’s your oyster - exciting! We have lots of ideas and we love sharing.Read more