Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Luxury small group adventures by sea and river, guided by experts, in Antarctic, Brazil, Burma, Chile, and the Galapagos Islands.
7 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Voyage through the scenic northern Patagonian fjords. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, watch wildlife, soak in hot springs, explore Chiloe Island, see glaciers and icebergs.
- A magical and scenic cruise through fjords to the northern ice field of Patagonia
- Explore stunning rainforest-backed fjords and lagoons
- See fur seals and vast colonies of seabirds - and try to spot blue and humpback whales
- Spend a day on the San Rafael Lagoon: get close to icebergs
- Visit fishing villages and the craft market and museum in Quemchi
- Walk in the rainforest, bathe in hot springs
12 days from £13920pp plus international flights.
An introduction to the fascinating continent of Antarctica. Explore the nature, wildlife, science and history of the area.
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula on foot or by Zodiac
- The varied wildlife and nature of Antarctica
- On board experts, naturalists and researchers
- Join the Captain on the bridge
- En-suite cabins with outside views
- Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.