It is a mistake to think that it will never happen to you.
Travel Insurance Summary of Cover
(Sums Insured are per insured person)
- In Patient Benefit £10 per day up to £200
- Criminal injuries £100 per day up to £5,000
- Personal Liability £2,000,000
- Permanent Loss of Sight £25,000
- Loss of Limb(s) £25,000
- Permanent Total Disablement £25,000
- Death £10,000
Cancellation or Curtailment
Delayed Departure or Arrival
- compensation up to £100
- OR cancellation after 12 hours up to £1,500
- Hi-jack of Aircraft Â£100 per day up to £3,000 Interruption of Transport £30
- (Valuables limited to £350)
- (Single Article limit £250)
- (Disc Collections £200)
- Money £500
- Tickets £1,000
- Passport and Visas £250
- Temporary loss of baggage £100
*If the cost of your trip exceeds £5,000 per person, please contact Campbell Irvine for a quotation.
- Free 31 day extension if travel delayed beyond your control
- Cover includes many sporting activities
- 14 day money back cooling off period
- Safari Travel Covered
This is only a summary of cover, full details of the cover provided are shown on your policy document which will be sent to you once the appropriate premium has been paid or which is available for you to view in the online booking process above. Please read it carefully to ensure you understand the cover provided which is offered on a Non Advised basis from a single Insurer. The insurance includes certain terms conditions, exclusions and excesses. In particular cover is excluded for any defined pre-existing medical condition from which you or any person upon whom travel depends, such as a relative, is suffering. If in doubt please contact the medical helpline in confidence on 0844 826 2686, as additional cover may be purchased directly from the insurer’s medical screening help line for certain pre-existing medical conditions. The policy contains a 14 day Cooling Off Period and details of how to make a claim and who to contact in the event of a medical emergency.
Tribes Travel Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can check this on the FCA’s register by visiting their website www.fca.org.uk.