India Balloon Safari
You’ll fly with India’s first fully licensed and approved Hot Air Balloon company, Sky Waltz, offering a very unique & amazing Balloon Safari experience in Jaipur, Ranthambore, Pushkar or Neemrana with highly experienced international pilots. Enjoy tea, coffee and light refreshments whilst you watch the spectacle of the balloons being inflated and prepared before your hour long flight, touching back down to the welcoming smiles and greetings of the local villagers.
- Sky Waltz is the first and the largest fully licensed and approved Hot Air Balloon operation in India, Authorised by the Government of India’s Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- SkyWaltz has successfully completed five (5) years of commercial passenger flights with over 13,000 guests experiencing a Sky Waltz Balloon Safari in India.
- Sky Waltz team consists of highly experienced commercial pilots from the UK, Europe, USA and India along with extensively trained operational staff and technical crew.
- Sky Waltz balloons have been sourced from the UK and Europe.
- Sky Waltz passengers and equipment are comprehensively insured as per global aviation norms.
Sky Waltz package is inclusive of the following services:
- Guest Pick-up and Drop back from and to the hotel
- Approximately 60 minutes of Hot Air Balloon Safari
- Soft beverages and tea & coffee at the launch site.
- Packaged drinking water is available on board
- First flight Certificate is given to all the passengers after the flight.
where to go
Sky Waltz operates in 4 bases: Jaipur, Pushkar, Ranthambore in Rajasthan and Lonavala in Maharashtra. They also offer balloon safaris on a request basis during Pushkar Cattle Fair and Nagaur Cattle Festival.
when to go
Flights are seasonal, operating between September and June in Rajasthan, and between October and May in Maharashtra. Flights take place in the early morning, around 6am, and at certain times of year in the late afternoon, as this is when the winds are most stable.
how to do it
Balloon flights are subject to availability and need to be booked in advance. Sky Waltz collect you from your hotel and take you back there afterwards. You arrive about half an hour before take off and the flight lasts for around one hour. You should allow 3-4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon ride is weather-dependent and if it cannot take place you can rebook for another day or receive a full refund.
Call to talk to one of our travel experts.
PLAN MY TRIP
our travel expert
TALK TO SINEAD
Start planning your tailor-made holiday. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
PLAN MY TRIP
Call: 01473 890499