Zulus, Elephants & Beaches
Explore the variety that South Africa's KwaZulu Natal has to offer.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Experience the wildlife of Nkhotakota, the stunning mountains of the Nyika Plateau before heading for the beauty and relaxation of Lake Malawi.
- Rugged wilderness and wildlife of Nkhotakota
- Stunning scenery of Nyika National Park
- Scenic flights over contrasting areas
- Exploring wildlife of foot and in safari vehicles
- Relaxing by the lake
- Swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear waters
- Explore Likoma on foot or on a mountain bike
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
9 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A holiday covering Cape Town and some of the less visited areas; the west coast and the beautiful Cederberg mountains.
- See the sights of Cape Town
- West Coast Nature Reserve
- Varied birdlife of Langebaan Lagoon
- San rock art in the Cederberg mountains
- Contrasting areas: city, coast and mountains
- Stunning scenery
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more