Zanzibar Beach Holiday
Escape to the Indian Ocean island of Zanzibar for rest and relaxation! A perfect safari add-on or stand-alone holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £500pp plus international flights.
Enjoy rest and relaxation on Kenya's beautiful Indian Ocean coast.
- Spend days relaxing and exploring
- Enjoy beautiful ocean views and sunsets
- Snorkel, swim, dive . . .
- Read our Guide to Zanzibar Beaches
6 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
8 days from £3050pp plus international flights.
Escape to the beaches of Lake Malawi, the perfect place to chill out and enjoy watersports.
- 7 nights at the idyllic luxury lodge, Kaya Mawa on Lake Malawi
- Scenic flight over to Likoma Island
- Swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the beach ...
- Sailing, fishing, kayaking, diving ...
- Explore the island by foot or bike
7 days from £1200pp plus international flights.
Experience the pristine coast and dunes of the Santa Maria Peninsula in southern Mozambique.
- Idyllic beach just an hour from Maputo
- Top quality snorkelling and diving
- Great seafood
- Picnic on Inhaca Island
- Relax with a massage on your deck
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more