Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and relaxing on the shores of Lake Malawi, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
The good value safari and beach combination, with ample time spent in both locations.
- Excellent value safari and beach holiday
- Wildlife viewing at Tsavo East
- A week on Galu beach
- Be pampered at Amani Spa
9 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
An excellent combination of game viewing on foot, and leisurely days on the beach in South Africa.
- Safaris from your luxury camp in a private area of Kruger National Park
- Exciting guided walking safaris in Kruger
- 4 nights in a gorgeous beach lodge on the KwaZulu Natal coast
- Luxury thatched bush suite in the dunes, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Empty, stunning wild beach for miles
- Seasonal turtle tracking
15 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
Sightseeing, trekking and swimming, exploring villages and island life; this two-week holiday in Brazil has it all.
- Guided tour of Rio
- 3-day Costa Verde trek
- Explore Paraty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel on the Serra Verde Express
- Unwind on Ilha do Mel
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more