Waterfalls, Lakes and Wildlife
Zimbabwe is blessed with scenic land and waterscapes and bountiful wildlife and this holiday plays to its strengths.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
Join the Imvelo pump run
Meet the pump attendants, drop off supplies and see what it takes to supply water to wildlife throughout the dry season in Hwange.
Adrenalin and adventure in Victoria Falls
Of course, a sunset cruise is a must, but there's much more to Victoria Falls than first meets the eye. Bungee jump towards the tumultuous waters of the Zambezi, navigate the rapids in a raft, take to the skies in a tiny microlight...
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £3450pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting destinations, each outstanding, expert guides, specially selected hotels and time for independent exploration all in nine amazing days.
- Explore vibrant Buenos Aires with your own guide
- Optional dinner and tango excursion
- See the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier
- Thrill to the sight of the Devil's Throat at Iguazu Falls
- Guided rainforest hikes
15 days from £3800pp plus international flights.
A magnificent blend of city life, wildlife, coastal scenery and history. Brazil in microcosm.
- Visit mighty and spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Snorkel in crystal clear rivers in Bonito
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Relax on beautiful beaches on the Costa Verde
- Visit the lovely colonial town of Paraty
- See the animals and birds of the Pantanal
11 days from £6775pp plus international flights.
An exciting Botswana safari including Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
13 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the big game of Kruger, and the spectacle of Victoria Falls, this will be an unforgettable holiday!
- Views from the top of Table Mountain across the city and the bay
- Great beaches and coastal walking
- Wildlife safari with game drives to see the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
10 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Spend time seeking out Zambia's amazing wildlife in South Luangwa then end your holiday at the spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Unmissable Zambia safari plus Victoria Falls
- 3 days game drives from river lodge in South Luangwa
- 3 days at a remote bush camp for excellent walking safari
- 3 days at a waterside lodge in Victoria Falls
- Choice of activities at Victoria Falls
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more