Ultimate Zimbabwe Safari
Experience game drives, nature walks, boat trips and bush sundowners at four of Zimbabwe's best safari destinations
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Adrenalin and adventure in Victoria Falls
Of course, a sunset cruise is a must, but there's much more to Victoria Falls than first meets the eye. Bungee jump towards the tumultuous waters of the Zambezi, navigate the rapids in a raft, take to the skies in a tiny microlight...
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
An upmarket safari staying in gorgeous lodges and camps with game drives in some of the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya.
- Superb, high-end Kenya air safari
- Fly in comfort in an executive aircraft
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Game drives in Amboseli, Laikipia and the Masai Mara
15 days from £8300pp plus international flights.
See the best scenery and wildlife Namibia has to offer while staying in luxury accommodation and enjoying superb service - this is Namibia in luxury.
- Marvel at the wildlife in Etosha
- Meet the big cats of the AfriCat Foundation
- Enjoy adventure sports in Swakopmund
- Stay in luxury hotels, lodges and camps
- Go star gazing in the desert
10 days from £8100pp plus international flights.
Rustic Luxury safari in Zambia's South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi national parks.
- 6 days in South Luangwa National Park.
- 3 days in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Wildlife hides near Kaingo Camp.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in both reserves.
- Game drives, bush walks, boat safaris, canoeing, fishing.
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in luxury accommodation
- Stay at the famous Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips & bush walks in Okavango Delta
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more