Two of the Best
Action-packed days at Arenal with nature walks, ziplining and hanging bridges, then boat trips, snorkelling and forest walks in the Golfo Dulce.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as forest hikes, boat trips, adrenalin adventures, nature and wildlife, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
18 days from £7000pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
8 days from £3050pp plus international flights.
Escape to the beaches of Lake Malawi, the perfect place to chill out and enjoy watersports.
- 7 nights at the idyllic luxury lodge, Kaya Mawa on Lake Malawi
- Scenic flight over to Likoma Island
- Swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the beach ...
- Sailing, fishing, kayaking, diving ...
- Explore the island by foot or bike
11 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Visit the vibrant city of Salvador, the breath-taking scenery and waterfalls of Chapada Diamantina National Park and the peace and tranquility of the small island paradise that is Boipeba Island.
- Guided tour of vibrant Salvador
- Explore the caves and waterfalls Chapada Diamantina
- Spectacular viewpoints over Lencois
- Beach getaway on secluded Boipeba
- Culture, nature and beaches
4 days from £2850pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard a river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more