Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £ TBC pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
10 days from £6,770pp plus international flights.
A traditional game-viewing safari in Botswana with the thrill of Victoria Falls, nature walks and, of course, the hope of entrancing encounters with meerkats.
- Take in the impressive Victoria Falls
- Game viewing in Chobe
- Wildlife and wilderness of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy the unique scenery of the Makgadikgadi saltpans
- Chance to meet meerkats
6 days from £5650pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park as you go in search of pumas and other wildlife.
- Fantastic wildlife adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay in a geodesic dome in an eco-camp in the park
- Daily excursions with two wildlife trackers/guides
- Accompanied by a professional photographer
- Visit the magnificent Grey Glacier, see blue icebergs on Grey Lake
- Seek out puma, fox, nandu, condor and guanaco
- Group limited to 5 people
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more