The Golden Triangle
See the sites of old and new Delhi, view the world famous Taj Mahal and tour the Pink City of Jaipur in a week you'll never forget
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible buildings, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A great opportunity to view tigers in the wild as well as see the iconic Taj Mahal - a majestic combination!
- Visit the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- See the Red Fort and the Baby Taj
- Two full days game viewing in Bandhavgarh National Park
- TIGERS !!! We certainly hope to see tigers!
- Range of jungle activities in Satpura National Park
7 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
Table Mountain, stunning coastal scenery, penguins, plus wine tasting. Heaven?
- Tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Visit the colourful Cape Malay district of Bo Kaap
- Day trip to Cape Point and the Peninsula
- Meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Winetasting tour in the Winelands
11 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
Gilded temples, red-robed monks, and sacred pagodas, this holiday has it all. A perfect introduction to this fascinating country.
- Gleaming golden pagodas
- Amazing sunsets over the Irrawaddy River
- Visit the temples of Bagan
- Guided tour of the former royal city of Mandalay
- Experience life in a hill station
- See the leg-rowers of Inle Lake
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more