The Golden Triangle & Kerala
The sites of old and new Delhi, the beauty of the Taj Mahal, the palaces and forts of the Pink City plus Kerala's lovely beaches
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as seeing the sites, meeting great people and enjoying beach time, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
15 days from £5470pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco and Quito with your guide
- Seven-night deluxe Galapagos cruise
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- A boat trip through mangrove habitat
- Snorkel & kayak with incredible marine life
8 days from £1100pp plus international flights.
Experience life on board a luxury cruise ship on the Irrawaddy River, visiting Myanmar's ancient temples and pagodas and witnessing scenes of rural life.
- Spend a week aboard a luxury, all-suite river cruiser
- See the sun rise over the temples of Bagan
- See the 13-foot seated Buddha in Mandalay
- Spend time with local crafts people
- Join in with yoga or cookery classes Sanctuary Ananda
- Enjoy top quality cuisine
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more