Tanzania Family Safari and Beach
A successful blend of activity and relaxation., this safari and beach holiday will keep all the family entertained
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people, seeing fabulous landscapes and enjoying watersports, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £7500pp plus international flights.
Experience the contrasts of city life, the desert and safari as you stay in style at specially selected luxury accommodation.
- Go on fynbos and flower walks in Hermanus
- Explore Cape Town
- Go sea kayaking and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Have a family day out in the Winelands
- See black-maned lions and black rhino in the Kalahari
- Game drives and walks in a private concession by the Kruger
7 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Action packed fun at Sun City and safari life at Madikwe, a perfect family holiday in South Africa
- Spend a fun day at the water park
- Enjoy the variety at Sun City
- Morning and evening game drives
- Delicious hearty breakfasts
- Holiday in malaria free areas
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
12 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
Experience Namibia together as a family on this epic self-drive adventure holiday visiting some of Namibia's highlights.
- See varied wildlife at Etosha National Park
- Experience the adventure capital, Swakopmund
- See conservation in action at Okonjima
- Wide variety of Namibian landscapes
- Climb an iconic dune in Namib-Naukluft
- Meet Cape Fur seals at Cape Cross
12 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
This Malawi holiday is a perfect safari beach combination along with a scenic stay in Thyolo, an insight into Malawi's diverse landscapes.
- Game drives in Liwonde National Park
- Boat trip on the Shire River
- Bush walks and great wildlife
- Lovely island camp on Lake Malawi
- Superb diving, snorkelling and kayaking
- Nature walks and bird watching
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more