Safari, Sand and Spice
Enjoy 4x4, boat and walking safaris in Selous, visit a Maasai village and relax at your beachfront lodge in Zanzibar
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
7 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
A classic combination of three top safari locations staying at high-quality safari camps.
- Wildlife viewing in Masai Mara, Amboseli & Ol Pejeta.
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- High-quality guiding and safari vehicles
- Excellent tented accommodation
7 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A superb value safari in Selous and Ruaha in southern Tanzania's best wildlife locations, staying in tented camps with friendly service.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in two of Tanzania best reserves
- A great, rustic camp in wonderful areas of Selous (now Nyerere)
- A rustic friendly camp in relatively little-visited Ruaha
- Elephants galore in Ruaha, plus other truly superb wildlife
- Game drives and boat safaris in Selous
- Easy to combine with a beach stop
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more