Sun City and Madikwe Family Fun
All the fun of Sun City plus the thrills of game drives on this sure-fire winner of a family holiday
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as days packed with activities and incredible game viewing, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzanian safari and beach holiday for the whole family. Famous wildlife destinations in the north followed by five days on the coast
- Your own private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chance to see the Big Five
- Five nights on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of water sports, sailing, fishing and more
13 days from £2130pp plus international flights.
If you're an adrenalin junkie and love nature this holiday is for you. A rip roaring coast-to-coast adventure across Costa Rica!
- Cruise on the canals in Tortuguero National Park
- Raft class II-IV rapids on the Pacuare River
- Hike in the foothills of Arenal Volcano
- Soak in hot mineral springs
- Tackle the zip lines, via ferratas, bridges and swings of Rio Perdido's Canyon Adventure
- Relax on Playa Potrero beach
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more