Shenton Safaris Wild Luangwa
High quality guiding, accommodation and hospitality plus 4x4 and walking safaris and close-up views of wildlife from hides
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
5 days from £1600pp plus international flights.
Explore Ecuador's Amanzon and meet the Sani people. This is a fantastic introduction to the diversity of the Amazon. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the Amazon rainforest on this 5 day trip from Quito, exploring on land and by water, and meeting the local Sani people.
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by kayak
- Meet members of the Sani community
- Marvel at parrots at the clay lick
- Look out over the forest from the observation tower
- Nocturnal walks and canoe rides
11 days from £9400pp plus international flights.
Get right off the beaten track with this safari to some of Tanzania's most remote, but spectacular locations
- See regions of Tanzania that few people visit
- Spend time with chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains National Park
- Experience the stunning wildlife and gorgeous scenery of Ruaha
- Enjoy game drives with experienced professional guides
- Watch elephants and buffalo from your camp in Katavi
- Stay in small camps with friendly, welcoming staff
10 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more