Manze and Mdonya
Enjoy a week's safari away from the crowds encountering wildlife in southern Tanzania on land and water
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £2800pp plus international flights.
Tanzania safari in Selous, and on the beach on Zanzibar. A great trip for an unbeatable price.
- One of our most popular safari and beach holidays
- Great value, yet with excellent guiding and good accommodation
- Exciting wildlife viewing in Selous Game Reserve
- Boat safari on Lake Tagalala
- Four nights in a Zanzibar beach resort
- Explore Stone Town
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
7 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
This is a classic combination of three top quality safari locations staying at high quality safari camps throughout.
- Wildlife viewing in Amboseli
- Game viewing at Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- Two nights in a private conservancy of the Masai Mara
- Excellent tented accommodation throughout
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more