A Safari in Selous and Ruaha
Enjoy a week's safari away from the crowds encountering wildlife in southern Tanzania on land and water.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on Tanzania safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £2,830pp plus international flights.
Tanzania safari & beach in Saadani, safari in Nyerere, and beach stay on Zanzibar. A great holiday for a great price.
- A hard-to-beat safari and beach holiday
- Great value, with excellent guiding and good accommodation
- Safari meets beach in Saadani
- Exciting safaris in Nyerere National Park (Selous)
- Boat safari on Lake Tagalala
- Chill out in a Zanzibar beach resort
7 days from £2485pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
7 days from £4,055pp plus international flights.
A classic combination of three top safari locations staying at high-quality safari camps.
- Wildlife viewing in Masai Mara, Amboseli & Ol Pejeta.
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- High-quality guiding and safari vehicles
- Excellent tented accommodation
12 days from £6,800pp plus international flights.
Explore north Tanzania inc. northern Serengeti (perfect for migration around July-Oct), then lovely Mafia Island.
- Perfect safari to see the migration in Serengeti from July-October.
- Stay in small luxury camps and lodges.
- Tarangire wildlife viewing is at its best from July-October.
- Excellent birdlife at Lake Manyara.
- Relax on the unspoilt island of Mafia.
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more