Selous Wilderness and Zanzibar
Safari and beach in Tanzania - perfect!
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and relaxing on the beach, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this fantastic holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
11 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
The good value safari and beach combination, with ample time spent in both locations.
- Excellent value safari and beach holiday
- Wildlife viewing at Tsavo East
- A week on Galu beach
- Be pampered at Amani Spa
15 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including the mesmerising indri
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Get an insight into Malagasy life in the highlands
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more