Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
See wild dogs in Africa
Learn bush skills from your Maasai warrior guide in Kenya. Great fun for small and big kids alike!
Annual Wildebeest Migration
Two million wildebeest and zebra migrate between the Serengeti and Masai Mara. It is an onslaught on the senses, an unmissable wildlife event!
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
11 days from £6775pp plus international flights.
An exciting Botswana safari including Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more