Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous diversity, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
4 days from £950pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful Bolivian Amazon rainforest on this four day trip.
- Experience the wonders of the Bolivian Amazon
- Madidi NP boasts a huge variety of flora and fauna
- Enjoy nature walks both day and night
- Spend time on the water exploring in a canoe
- Stay at a lovely eco-lodge
4 days from £2850pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard a river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
8 days from £6400pp plus international flights.
An excellent week's safari in Zambia's South Luangwa with owner-run Shenton Safaris camps.
- Shenton Safaris are a respected owner-run safari operation
- South Luangwa is one of the best parks in Africa
- Stay at high-quality Kaingo Camp and Mwamba bushcamp
- Known for excellent photographic hides
- Game drives and walks
- Excellent guides, hosting and cuisine
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more