The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
11 days from £7150pp plus international flights.
Immerse yourself in nature and culture while staying at two beautiful ecolodges in southern Madagascar, enjoying fine cuisine and top flight hospitality.
- Explore the unique spiny forest
- See ringtail, mouse and sportive lemurs and more!
- Sundowners in scenic settings
- Explore coastal mangroves
- Spend time in local communities
- Gorgeous camp and lodge
4 days from £950pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful Bolivian Amazon rainforest on this four day trip.
- Experience the wonders of the Bolivian Amazon
- Madidi NP boasts a huge variety of flora and fauna
- Enjoy nature walks both day and night
- Spend time on the water exploring in a canoe
- Stay at a lovely eco-lodge
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more