Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
This is a fantastic safari, the trip of a lifetime. Stay in gorgeous lodges and safari camps and go on game drives in the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya and Tanzania's Serengeti.
- Superb, high-end Kenya and Tanzania safari
- Fly in comfort in a nine-seater executive class aircraft (within Kenya)
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Spend a night in a superb five-star hotel in Nairobi
- Game drives in Amboseli, Meru, Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Chance to see the Great Migration
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in top-of-the-range accommodation
- Stay at the famous Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips & bush walks in Okavango Delta
13 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
Explore some of Zimbabwe's well known gems and best kept secrets on this fantastic safari. Experience dramatic scenery, captivating wildlife and visit warm-hearted local communities.
- Experience game drives and walking safaris
- Visit four of Zimbabwe's parks
- Excellent guiding throughout
- Stay in quality accommodation
- Enjoy wildlife, scenery and culture
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more