Robin Pope Safaris River Journeys
Experience the magnificent wildlife of South Luangwa with the experts.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
An excellent combination of game viewing on foot, and leisurely days on the beach in South Africa.
- Safaris from your luxury camp in a private area of Kruger National Park
- Exciting guided walking safaris in Kruger
- 4 nights in a gorgeous beach lodge on the KwaZulu Natal coast
- Luxury thatched bush suite in the dunes, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Empty, stunning wild beach for miles
- Seasonal turtle tracking
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more